4/17/07

EASIN' IN

The Prodigy post sparked a little conversation between me and my brother from another mother. He's not a fan of Prodigy but mentioned how sick "Mac 10 Handle" was. It got me thinking about the beat and who else has used it.
The sample comes from Edwin Starr's "Easin In". Here's four classic songs all using the same sample, I need some feedback on this one. First, who came hardest on this beat? And if you know of any other songs that used this sample, hit me back in the comments section and let me know.

Prodigy-Mac 10 Handle

Ice-T-High Rollers

Loc'ed After Dark-Tone Loc

Crime Story-DMX

SONGS THAT SAMPLED EASIN' IN BY EDWIN STARR
Don't forget to hit me back with your thoughts!

1 comment:

pwa206 said...

Face. Period. Brad's just as nice as Ra or Kris, Pac or Big, or your favorite rapper's favorite rapper. Top three, no matter your Hip Hop identity -- meaning, w/o him, would we even be discussing this beat's importance in Hip Hop?