4/16/07

BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

For the artist's sake I won't be posting entire discography's but instead "best of's" from THE UNDERWORLD'S point of veiw.
Brotha Lynch has been putin' in work on the West Coast's underground since the early 90's. Never quite breaking through to the mainstream by choice, what I mean by "by choice" is he has never made an attempt at mainstream music. In my opinion his only downfall has been the people he features on his albums, they usually don't come close to Lynch's skill level, sometimes ruining the song.
BROTHA LYNCH ON MYSPACE
MADESICC MUSICC
THE UNDERWORLDS BEST OF BROTHA LYNCH
BROTHA LYNCH HUNG PRESENTS SNUFF TAPES 2007


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man I've been listen ta Lynch ever since I was a kid and all I can say is his music is present in mine.. I grew up off this shit and its always in my cd player.. Check his shit out for real!!!!!